Thursday, February 26, 2009

My first blog!

I'm so excited to say I finally have a blog. I've been browsing a few blogs for awhile now and decided I just have to have one! Now my hubbs as I will affectionately call him will have even more chance to bug me about my other boyfriend- otherwise known as my computer. I have an online business (I sell Spas....yeah...like hot tubs online!) so I'm already on here enough as it is, but I have my routine okay... I wake up in the morning-make my coffee-watch the Today show-catch up on Perez, People.com, and x17online.com. After I have my complete fill of celebrity news I start working lol Now I will have another distraction! Oh well, I have too much on my mind and need to purge my thoughts so I'm thrilled about the Pink Palamino... an ode to my equestrian activities and I also just thought it was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment