Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rainy weather

Its been raining here off and on for the past week and to the best of my ability I am trying to keep my spirits high. Unfortunately, luck would not be on my side. Tuesday evening while walking a friend's dog I ended up falling down three stairs- nothing major, right? Except all my weight landed on my right elbow as I braced myself. The pain- what pain?- I was seeing too many stars to feel the pain at first. Now I find my poor arm in a sling. MY RIGHT ARM!
Even turning the ignition in my car is a feat to behold.

In other news I should have new pics up of the house. We have been busy bees!

Also is anyone else having a slight girl crush on Kristin Cavallari from the Hills- she looks fab!!!

P.S. Kim spends $12k a month on her wigs? WHA THA (RHW lovers will know what I am talking about)
P.P.S. I can't wait for the RHWOrange County to begin!

1 comment:

  1. I think Kristen always looks great!
    So sorry to hear about your elbow. I hope it will heal quickly.

    ReplyDelete