Monday, May 31, 2010

Why does hair have to be so damn difficult?





Over the years all I have to say is my poor poor hair. My poor stylists. My poor husband. I'm never happy for more than six months and then I need a change. After the change I inevitably have an internal conflict with myself for the whole month afterward whether or not "its me" or "how much maintenance is this going to be now"????? I just recently went back to a light brunette after finally giving up on the blonde- granted everyone likes me better blonde, but I can't take it. I just can't. So I rebel and I'm sure I will be back to blonde by then end of the year. I know I'm not alone in this endless quest for perfect hair color, but it would make life a lot easier if we could actually by good color in a box and not kill our hair in the process. A $$$ hair color job makes me nauseous every time. I mean come on... if we can have hair transplants and botox why for the love of God can we not have good boxed color?

No comments:

Post a Comment