Saturday, February 5, 2011

Daily Musings



How gorgeous are these kitchens above? Makes me want to cook a la Barefoot Contessa (if I could lol)

I woke up this morning with a head cold from hell. The feeling of waking up congested does nothing for my motivation today. It's cold and overcast today in Charlotte...as of right now my poor horse Captain is still in his stall and probably waiting for my arrival. As if my head cold wasn't enough I am sitting on the couch and my living room is literally filled with our kitchen cabinet doors that we primed last weekend. If only the weather would give up we might actually get them painted! Until then my living room has now morphed into a kitchen etc.

Although we started this kitchen project as "Let's just paint the cabinets" it was quickly turned into buying all new appliances and granite. OMG. I'm telling myself to breathe. We did end up getting a great deal on the appliances and on the granite- Special Buy of $29sqft at Lowes for granite that is actually pretty- score! (Its called Iberian Sunset for anyone interested)
In other news I am down 10lbs by just eating clean! I'm trying to stay away from anything packaged, sticking to only lean meat, veggies, quinoa, etc. This is great news since I haven't even been able to work out consistently and still managed to drop some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment