Friday, July 31, 2009

Today's Musings




This print above is from Sugarboo designs- love, love, love them muah muah muah (channeling Teresa from RHWNJ lol) I'm thinking of putting one near my kitchen- I have a wall that needs something different.

Hello again blogging world! Oh, how I have missed you! Seriously- I have just spent the past two hours mindlessly checking all my favorite blogs and some I just recently found that I am so in love with already. We have spent much of the past month working on the house and it is looking great- however I am notorious for my unfinished projects- and I have a lot of them them around here! I realized just how much "junk" we have and I already have bags to drop off at Goodwill.

But all in all it is more than a blessing- its a miracle what a great house we have found- our little piece of heaven.

On to a new note- would I be seriously suffering from a bad fashion decision if I purchased a pair of Uggs? I really do not care how much my husband hates them... they look soooo comfortable and I am already picturing myself in them this winter. My most recent purchase has been a pair of black Hunter rain boots- so comfy for all this wet Carolina weather we have had lately.



My parents are in town so tomorrow we are heading out to the Metrolina... a huge flea market in Charlotte. Now I finally have a house to decorate! Watch out fleamarket patrons.. I'm on a mission for a distressed hutch and may plow over you to find it! (No, but really, I hope I find one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment