Friday, July 31, 2009

Devorah Rose and NYC Prep


I know, I know... NYC Prep just might be one of the lamest shows on Bravo, but like a junk food addict I can't not watch it. These little-excuse the language- rich bitches are beyooond. Seriously, PJ or BJ or whatever that kid's name is will probably look back on this show and cringe from mortification once he passes through this immature materialist stage in his life (or if you watch the RHW he may just end up as an adult on one of those shows lol). One thing that fascinates me is this girl Devorah Rose who keeps showing up on these Bravo shows. Granted she is the face and editor of Social Life magazine, but her interest in PJ or BJ or wait it just came to me.. PC is crazy. Isn't she like 26 years old? What is she doing being all up in a 18 year olds biz anyways? If I step away from my bitchy self at the moment I might think she is just really sweet, but then her voice comes into my head, and I doubt there are few things I hate more than people that talk like her (ooooooooooh, hello goooorgeous..::kiss kiss smooch smooch:: Oh My God in that either Malibu barbie talk). But then again I may have fell for exactly what she wants because here I have been reading up on her and finding out what her whole deal is all about... oh the perils of reality tv..why do you suck me in?

No comments:

Post a Comment