Saturday, August 21, 2010

A view from my desk

I thought I would do a quick post about where I spend a good portion of my day. Since I work from home I have a corner desk set up in my office. It's lovely- I won't lie and say I don't enjoy working from home... but as you can see after spending hours at a desk you can see what it looks like.....................


Notice the Blackberry, calculator, coffee mug, day old water bottle, pink agenda, lap top and desk top? These things are always on the desk and no matter how many times I clean the desk... like a magnet those items will always return (of course my older than dirt desk top always is there.... sometimes I wish that thing would disappear).

But the great thing about my desk is the window view. No its not a huge, magnificent city that I look out on, however a view of the country landscape is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment