Saturday, August 8, 2009

A yummy Saturday.


We bought a yummy white chocolate raspberry filling cupcake from Sweet Cakes to share- so good! I have a thing for cupcakes, what can I say?
Barbee Farms=great fruits and veggies!

Today was such a nice day if you don't count the fact that I had to wake up at 6:30am to go feed the horses (at the local barn I work at every now and then). I got home and woke the hubbs up and we headed out to the Davidson Farmer's Market. Tons of fresh veggies and I love the fact that you can buy organic farm raised beef, pork, and poultry there as well. We ended up buying some hot italian sausage from a little farm about 30mins away from us as well as buying a cupcake from the local cupcake bakery. I came home and promptly jumped back in bed for a nice 3hr nap. Nothing like a Saturday, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment