Friday, August 14, 2009

It's officially Saturday and I'm over slacking...

One of the pictures from our long week of moving in... hubby was less than thrilled- note the cheesy smile here. I'm in my "I'm going to document everything" mode haha
My furniture finally made it! And those hideous potato sacks I had up at first...

The kitchen better known as ground zero that week

Painting the fireplace- a gazillion coats of primer and paint later...

The kitchen- imagine new flooring, stainless steel appliances, and granite (I want it all now! err)


The sunroom off the house painted with Restoration Hardware Silver Sage. Very pretty!

My hubby on his new toy
Hubby and his father Jack

Peaches!

Apples!
Some of our land getting hay rolled

The view from our front porch- see the Bradford pears lining the driveway down?
More hay

So I know I have been slacking big time on putting up new pictures of our new "homestead". Honestly though- I've been so busy I can barely think straight. Busy in a good way, but busy none the less. I have yet to take some pictures of the decorating I have gotten done, but these pictures are of the first week we were in the house. It gives you some idea of what its like and wait to see the after pictures- it really has changed... A LOT. I should say though that I am NOT happy with the Buttercream yellow I bought from Restoration Hardware... totally too pale. It's of course perfect for a nursery, and I think my good friend Nicole (who's having a BABY GIRL!) might paint her walls in the nursery that color. Besides my paint debacle I have returned my Restoration curtains twice... and I think finally I got the right color and texture. I will post more about those suckers later....

No comments:

Post a Comment