Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things I have to do more often....

I've been sitting here thinking of how neglectful I have been of myself in general. I seriously have not put on nail polish in over 3 months and my feet- oh Lord forget it! So as I was sitting here in a mindless stupor I was thinking of everything I should be doing for myself, and things I should do more often in my life in general..

Moisturize! (My bottle of Lubriderm is almost full still and my hands and feet are suffering)
Give myself my own mani/pedi
Call my cousins more often
Wash my hardwood floors more often... ugh these floors own me for life.
Try out the recipes I have been printing off online, watching on Foodnetwork, cutting out of magazines
Face masks
Drink more water sans crystal light (for some reason it feels cleaner w/o my beloved CL :(
Wash my car more often
Be more faithful to my self tanner instead of the sun
EXERCISE more often
Kiss my hubby more
Clear out my email... I have as we speak 1128 messages (I know-its serious-but this would be my work email-but still)
Use my Crest white strips more often
Have more dinner parties
Do more yoga
Throw away clothes I haven't worn in over a year (so.hard.to.do.- I will fit into those pants again,right?right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment