Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Shoes:)


So I am so happy to report that the WW meeting was kind of like stepping off a cliff and landing on a cloud (weird analogy lol) Anyways what I mean to say is that I'm relieved I went.. of course the scale was not reading a number I even wanted to fathom could belong to me.. I knew I made a good first step towards a skinny mini healthy me. I was so proud of myself I went shopping... for new running shoes! I fell in love with these and they are very comfortable! They are the new Nike Shocks.
Today has already been a much better day because I am happy to have the feeling of control back. I even went to Target and purchased a small notebook to write all my points down. Also on my agenda today was buying our mothers some flowers for M-Day. Geesh! $180 for two bouquets.... am I in the wrong business or what? I sent both of our mothers two vases full of pink Tulips from the Martha Stewart Collection (Im sure that had something to do with the price). I have to make this short but for anyone who reads this now or down the road after this post - if you know of any blogs that have twentysomething bloggers blogging about Weight Watchers please pass me their urls. I need the motivation! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi lOve!
    Congrats on starting weight watchers! when I started, I saw results instantly!! it was great! Here is one link that has some WW recipes! Good Luck!

    http://weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those shoes so much... Their color combination is wonderful and best for running!!

    ReplyDelete