Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You will want to wash your hair after this...


This stuff is AMAZING. I might over use caps in my posts, but if it wouldn't kill your eyes I would have this whole post in caps. My MIL actually turned me on to this product. I was skeptical to say the least. It takes the work of a whole hair product army to get through my overly processed blonde hair. Trust me I have a whole system... if you are a girl like me with a "system" you know how fear strikes you if you are sans one product in your arsenal. This miracle in a bottle is by Chaz Dean. You may know him if you are Bravo TV obsessed like me... he has been on Flipping Out and Jeff Lewis is currently renovating a few of his salons. I purchased mine off of QVC. It is more expensive than your typical shampoo... but this thing is shampoo,conditioner,leave-in conditioner, shine serum, etc all in one. No really.
Plus I use the Sweet Almond Mint version that leaves a nice tingle on the scalp. I can literally brush through my hair straight out of the shower. It's AMAZEBALLS... there I said it. I'm not a fan of that word ever since hearing Kristin Cavallari use it, but this stuff deserves the description.

No comments:

Post a Comment