Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lovely day on the lake...other than flashing people.

So Dan and I took the boat out for a great jaunt around Lake Norman. I was so excited to get back to working on my tan! Of course that brings to mind why I hate tanning when you have high lights that turn almost platinum in the sun! I had to wrap my tank top around my head so I wouldn't end up looking like I came off of some Vh1 reality show. Seriously I looked like I had a turban on my head most of the day (yes I forgot my hat), but I just came to grips that it can't get any blonder without looking like a bottle of bleach was dumped on my head. Then we decided to take a dip in the water- everything was great until I was coming up the ladder and my bagged out bikini bottoms fell down to around my knees. The TRAUMA of it all lol!~ But seriously if anyone knows how busy Lake Norman is on a weekend day you know that my buttocks was on show for about five boats around us. I ended up freezing in place not knowing whether or not to fall back in the water or continue climbing into the boat with my full moon. I quickly scammered up into the boat because I didn't want to go through the whole scenario again lol
Ok enough of my hair trauma and wardrobe malfunctions- the day was absolutely beautiful and we ended up coming back home and making a great dinner. I did a stir fry of green, yellow, and red peppers with mushrooms and chicken over Jasmine rice. We then decided to take a ride by our property. We seriously must drive by it three times a week. We close on the 23rd and feel like it can't come soon enough.
p.s. Did I say seriously enough in this post? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment