Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Tunes!

So I decided to make a quick post every so often about new music I add to my ipod. I love to read about what other people have on their ipods and I get great ideas to add to mine as well. I always read my magazines suggestions for new tunes, but unfortunately nothing is really great. I love when you are working out or sitting out at a bbq and a great song that comes on that you really love and is so unexpected.
Recent purchases include:

Use Somebody- Kings of Leon........ Love this guy's voice! Mucho sexy.

Falling Slowing-The Frames......... I saw a dancer dance to this on SYTYCD and loved it.Very delicate and pretty!

Dirty Work- Steely Dan....... I love listening to old school songs while working in the house or the yard- it brings me back to my childhood listening to my parents music.

I Love College- Asher Roth..... I only really dig this song when I've been drinking... its a love hate relationship.

Fade into you- Mazzy Star...... Sexy. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment