Tuesday, June 2, 2009

True love

In the beginning... yes I had very dark hair for awhile.
I love him.

On our honeymoon in Boston at the GORGEOUS Langham hotel.

In Marblehead, MA.

Cute hair babe lol

Half of the family.

True love.

I decided this morning over coffee that I wanted to make a little bloggy post about my hubbs . He is my true best friend and the best husband a girl could ask for... He always brings home flowers if I'm feeling down, writes me the sweetest cards, always gives me a bite of his food first (when I'm stuck eating salad), makes sure to plug in my cell phone for me at night so I don't forget, and makes me coffee in the morning just the way I like it (it takes a slight art to get it right lol). He really is so perfect for me and I'm so happy to have him, and in consideration of this I decided to post some of my favorite pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment