Saturday, June 6, 2009

Restoration Hardware




We have the closing for the house on the 12th (next Friday- yikes!) and I'm already scanning the home decor magazines. One thing I know for a fact that what I do not want to do is make paint mistakes like I have in the past. Our previous house (which is now our "rental/investment property" aka nothing is selling in this market any time soon) had nearly four different colors in our master bedroom (by the fourth one I was just over it and kept it lol). We did finally fine a living room color that we love by Ralph Lauren called "Wicker Matt" and its a great creamy pale butter yellow. I'm thinking I will probably do light yellow in the living room of this house, except it has to be exactly what I want as the house has catherdral ceilings and if its a color mistake - it will be a BIG color mistake. I might do a nice crisp khaki too.... I also love all of the Farrow & Ball colors... although its so hard to get a hold on the paint... its only sold in exclusive stores or you can order for a gazillion dollars lol I do plan on buying small sample colors if I can to try it out. I am currently in love with the above Restoration Hardware colors- I would love to do my whole house in them- I think they are pretty designer chic!!!


1 comment:

  1. good luck with the painting! picking and coordinating colors is SO difficult. you have some really great ideas!

    ReplyDelete