Monday, June 1, 2009

Tonight Show

So I came across some really cute blog backgrounds and decided to finagle (am I even spelling this right?) the blog, but alas you can see what happened.... It was a sad moment and I was just so darn frustrated I decided I couldn't deal with it tonight.. I will deal with it tomorrow (in the voice of Scarlett O'Hara)I'm just too tired and I think I'm just going to watch Conan's debut on the Tonight Show and see how he does... I must say so far the new stage/ studio whatever you call it is pretty spectacular- and I do have to say Conan's hair is even higher than before! Really what wonder hair spray does this guy use..him and Rihanna.. for real!? I don't really have an opinion on Conan, but I will miss Jay Leno. I'm used to falling asleep to his stately chin every night lol.
In other thoughts, Dan and I are still closing on the house on June 12th (if our mortgage lady can pull off this quick closing- the sellers decided they wanted to go on vacation a week early and push up the closing- much to our mortgage lady's dismay). We just cannot wait to be in our own little home on our acreage and start our own family. As much as I love my parents- we just need our space desperately and cannot wait to unload all of our stuff that has been sitting in boxes in the lake house garage. I'm going into full blown decorating mode and will make sure to post some pictures asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment