Friday, March 6, 2009

Buy on ebay!


So this is going to sound so absurd, but although I sell hot tubs online for my business, I have never purchased anything online! Nothing! Nadda! I decided to see what deals I could fine on ebay for J.Crew shoes as its so hard to find size 11s on J.Crews sale page (I'm 5'11 okay- size 11 comes with the territory lol). I found these Alessia patent leather ivory shoes and fell in love- yes they are neutral with no fancy print like J.Crew has come to be known for, but they are going to go with everything!! I'm trying to expand my horizons and update my wardrobe, along with losing some weight along the way (more to come on that subject lol) ... Although we are saving for a downpayment on our house in NC, I thought I deserved a little treat:)

No comments:

Post a Comment