Friday, March 6, 2009

Hair cut and Homegoods

So I was going to be good and go to an "economically" friendly salon- something easy on my wallet. I decided to make an appointment at a salon where I thought I would get somewhat of a cheap cut- I mean really all I wanted was a trim. My Beckham bob has grown into a shaggy ugly sister of the haircut it used to be, but I know I will keep plugging along till I have my long pretty blonde hair back. The girl who cut my hair, Lauren, was very sweet and spunky. I told her I was going to just get a trim and not to worry about the blow out. First, I wanted to spare my wallet the pain of more money and I also hate to sit there through the blow out. Lauren was very friendly, although there were a few minutes where the hairdryer (I asked her to dry my bangs for me so I could at least go out in public looking semi normal) where I felt she was burning a whole in my scalp lol After when I went up to the receptionist I learned my quick shampoo and trim was $50~! Plus with tip it ended up being $60. Ugh. Yes, I will pay a zillion bucks to get my blonde high lights, but a pricey haircut I can do without when I'm growing out my locks.
To make myself feel better about spending that money I decided to go to Homegoods where I got a new pretty yellow spagetti strainer, a new pepper shaker, and some nice black yoga pants that I love. I know.. spend money.feel bad. spend more money because you feel bad. It's a sickness lol

No comments:

Post a Comment