Friday, March 27, 2009

Rain rain go away

I am seriously having to talk myself out of giving in to this rainy day (or days). Charlotte weather has been something I have really needed to get adjusted to- coming from sunny FL is a definite change. One day the weather here is gorgous 70 degrees with a slight breeze and then the next its 45 degrees and rainy. It has been so foggy out today I can't even see the lake. On the other hand I have got a lot of work done on Stellar Goods since I've been in the house all day. I'm thinking a Target trip may perk me up... something has to after this weather.

On another topic we decided to forgo the foreclosure. It just had too many structural issues that we did not want to deal with- plus it was a little more North then we wanted to be. We are back looking at the Magnolia and if all works out we will be putting an offer next week.

My mother was up for almost two weeks. We had so much fun and ended up traveling all over creation looking for a new horse for her. I ended up trying a horse out for her, and I'm still sore a week later! Holy out-of-shapeness! This has definitely awakened me to my need for YOGA- pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment