Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pulling in on empty

I'm so notorious for my always empty gas tank. Pumping gas to me is such a waste of time lol. I HATE touching the handle and thinking of all the germs I'm transferring onto my hand (ok I'm not a germaphobe, but don't they just always feel sticky and gross?) THEN sitting there in rainy, cold weather just does not appeal to me either. So today I ended up going to the barn to feed the horses and realized I only had 11 miles to get back into town and find a gas station. My poor mother (who is in town from FL) was beside herself thinking we would be stranded on the side of the road. We literally pulled in on "0" miles to empty. In fact, I didn't even check the gas gage till we got to the station... I felt if I see the number on the gage I more than likely would run out... and denial can be a great thing sometimes lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment