Sunday, March 8, 2009

So Tempted

OK so I'm tempted... so tempted... to bake more of my yummy low fat cookies from a weight watchers recipe. I would.. I'd do it... it would only take how long till one would be in my mouth??? BUT I won't. It's too tempting.. the cookies or more like muffins are good with just about anything, but I can't stop at just one. If I knew they were LOADED with fat I could say no to just one (well maybe), but knowing its a weight watchers recipe changes the game here. So the recipe is just this simply:
1 can of pure pumpkin puree
1 box of spice cake mix
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips

Bake for 30mins at 350 degrees (although may take longer).

Can it get any easier?
But I will be good and go get some "Calm" Tao Tea and fill myself up that way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment