Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow!

Louie enjoying the snow

I threatened them with their lives for this picture lol


Lola watching kids across the street playing


My poor pink chairs
So last night we finally got some decent snow outside Charlotte! Now for most people up north it's not a big deal, but for ex-floridians its a BIG deal! Hubbs and I were very excited! Even though Hubbs grew up in Raleigh, he was in Florida for the past six years. He was even so elated to see snow last night at around 11pm he wanted to go take a drive down the street lol I was begging him not to go and as fate would have it he ended up FALLING DOWN the front stairs! It was slow motion and although I should have rushed to his aid I was on the slippery stuff as well. It was like God telling him to get his butt back in the house. Classic.
I was so happy that I had gone to walmart the day before and bought a rain coat and big rubber boots- although I want the ones at Target badly... I figured with me working at the barn on the weekend its not worth getting cute ones all nasty. I was however able to slip the boots on and go play in the snow with the pups- I appreciated my ugly black boots from walmart:)


No comments:

Post a Comment